This workshop is designed for emerging stylists brought to you by former Fashion Editor of Glamour Magazine and Style Guru, Cathy Steed.
Learn the tools and tricks of the trade: What is expected of the stylist – including what are the four main parts of the job, what the stylist is essentially responsible for in fashion and retail vs film and commercial.
Find out exactly what it takes to make it as a Stylist in South Africa!
Date: Tuesday, 23 June 2015
Time: 1 pm – 3 pm
Venue: CTFC offices (2nd Floor Harrington House, 37 Barrack Street, Cape Town)
Facilitator: Cathy Steed (Luxury Brands)
• Introduction to Styling
• Knowing the difference between retail, editorial, commercial, film, celebrity and personal styling
• How styling relates to branding, marketing and commercial imperatives
• A brief history of style through the decades and eras
• Using the art of balance, proportion and scale as techniques
• Colour philosophy
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- Your contact number
- Your company name / label