The CTFC continues to bring you fresh and innovative workshops. To date we’ve offered skills development and information sharing sessions in the form of;
- Learning how to cost garments accurately,
- Establishing the building blocks for business branding,
- How to put presentations together when selling a range to a bigger retailer,
- Establishing the correct use of interlining on various garments and
- How to correctly select the right fabric for end-use suitability.
We’ve received wonderful feedback from you, our members, so please continue to let us know what your thoughts are as ALL feedback we receive is used constructively.
Upcoming workshops for the next three months include;
Styling Workshop presented by Cape Town Stylist, Robyn Cooke (16 May 2012 – 09h30-16h30)
Fashion Short Film Workshop presented by Fashion Design School, Elizabeth Galloway (Date to be confirmed for May 2012. The workshop will run over two days from 09h30-16h30)
Trend Update Seminar: Spring/Summer 2012/13 presented by Johann Crous, Foschini (Date to be confirmed)
Design Thinking Seminar (Details to be confirmed)
Manufacturing Advanced Technology and Machinery Workshop (Details to be confirmed)
Social Media Marketing (Details to be confirmed)
CMT Information Sharing Session (Details to be confirmed)